Used by music-focused independent schools of all
sizes throughout the UK
Maestro is widely acknowledged as being ‘best in class’ when it comes to school music administration.
Specifically designed to manage all the challenges of a busy music department, Maestro can not only significantly improve communication with pupils, parents and teaching staff, but as the system is supremely simple to use and hosted in the cloud, you should see financial benefits too.
All this means you will spend less time on administration and have more time to spend for those extra rehearsals or time with your exam pupils!
Click here to read
our latest blog article:
- Streamlined scheduling for students, external exams and ensembles
- Create charges for tuition, powerful communication tools, easy registration and reporting
- Room and resource booking via a calendar
- Flexibility in the system allows the department to streamline and grow
- Access to a support team and experienced project management to enable a simple move from other systems
- Integration with IT development strategies
- Accessible from mobile devices anywhere in the world!
- Ask our experts about these key features during your free demo...
Fantastic support and training...
Maestro is an intuitive and easy to use timetabling system with brilliant communication tools - which ensure that our students are up to date with their musical activities. We received fantastic support and training from the Furlong team. We liked that the software can be moulded to our own personal preferences.
Overall, a great piece of software that will help us to run our instrumental lessons/ensembles much more effectively, ensuring that the students are benefitting from all of their opportunities.”Millfield School
Jon Boyle, Head of Instrumental Studies
An excellent investment...
Eastbourne College Music Department began using Maestro in January 2018 after identifying a serious need to improve our old timetabling system.
It has proved to be an excellent investment, allowing an efficient and effective timetabling of all music lessons and ensembles. Pupils, parents and staff all have access and that visibility has meant that communication channels have improved significantly.”Eastbourne College
Dan Jordan, Director of Music