Furlong is one of the UK’s leading providers of management and financial solutions to independent and grant-maintained schools within the UK and International markets. As part of the Volaris group of companies we are closely connected with hundreds of companies worldwide who share the vision of forming strategic partnerships with their customers.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Furlong team in a full-time, permanent position as an Accounts Support Technician. You will be responsible for supporting our users with their Finance products. You will be their first line support for all queries covering the Accounting Package, Fee Billing System and 3rd party products we provide. You will also need to learn aspects of our MIS and Music Administration System to be able support integration between the products and assist the Support Team in other areas if needed.
This role is for those who are enthusiastic, successful and willing to go the extra mile in their role; possibilities for career progression and further responsibilities will be available. If you are looking to study for your AAT qualifications Furlong would be happy to support you in this process by providing time to study and funding.
- Working with the Support Team providing telephone and online support to our clients
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Continually developing your knowledge and understanding of our software products
- Related administrative tasks, including managing workload, logging queries etc.
- Providing brief demonstrations and/or training for parts of our software remotely
Required personal attributes:
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to deal with clients
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving approach
- Ability to cope in a busy office environment
- Good computer literacy
- Experience in Finance
- Experience with Sage products
- Experience in the Education Sector