Used by music-focused independent and state schools of all sizes throughout the UK and internationally.
Specifically designed to manage all the challenges of a busy music department, Maestro can not only significantly improve communication with pupils, parents and teaching staff, but as the system is supremely simple to use and hosted in the cloud, you should see financial benefits too.
- Tracks student movements
- Aids parent and VMT communication
- Full lesson and exam scheduling
- Supports safeguarding
- Saves time and money
Music administration made simple…
Fully integrated Scheduling System designed for schedule management:
- Move backwards and forwards in scheduling rotation, as well as fix students in schedule. Add breaks to a schedule
- Detect clashes and add protection rules
- Distribute schedules individually to students, parents and teachers
- Manage and schedule external examinations
- ABRSM and Trinity examination boards
- Communicate timetables to all and manage charges from exam unit base-data
- Create ensemble groups and populate with students individually or in bulk
- Clash detection and apply protection rules
- Weekly scheduling. Communicate schedules to all users
Managing every area of music administration
- Registration for individual students
- Registration for ensemble groups
- Detailed analytics for attendance using a number of parameters
Visiting Music Teachers
- Personal dashboard for teachers showing timetable, messages and more
- Control user access to the interface
- Fill out attendance, write notes on students, upload documents & print lists
- Built-in document list designer for building simple list or form-style reports
- Versatile to replicate the look, feel and brand of your school
- Tools for viewing or exporting data as spreadsheets or graphs
Effortlessly manage all essential communications for schedules, billing and important information. Allowing for Streamlined communications to parents, students and staff from within the system – quick and easy emailing with merged content for distribution.
Manage your music rooms and resources booking system via a simple and easy to use calendar, offering flexibility in the system that allows your department to streamline and grow.
You’ll also have access to a support team and experienced project management to enable a simple move from other systems.
“Maestro is an intuitive and easy to use timetabling system with brilliant communication tools - which ensure that our students are up to date with their musical activities.”
“Eastbourne College Music Department began using Maestro in January 2018 after identifying a serious need to improve our old timetabling system.”
“Using Maestro has been a
game-changer for us.”
Designed to integrate with your existing platform
Platform not listed? Contact us